'New Girl' preview: 5 things to know about 'Table 34'
What can we expect from the episode? Here are five highlights:
1. Not much time has passed since the kiss when "Table 34" begins. In fact, it may be only a few minutes. Even if the roommates are not prepared to deal with their emotional future, both Nick ( Jake Johnson) and Jess ( Zooey Deschanel) are fully prepared to freak out about what happened.
2. Schmidt's ( Max Greenfield) latest attempt to win back the heart of CeCe ( Hannah Simone) will take place at an Indian marriage convention. He wears a turban.
3. The title of the episode refers to the seating arrangements that begin the convention. With all of the day's participants grouped by age and profession, two of the "New Girl" lunatics end up together at this lowest of low locations.
4. Nick and Jess build a table together. No really -- this is significant.
5. Winston ( Lamorne Morris) is at the marriage convention too. He, however, has to fend off the advances of the convention's organizers -- a woman who is very smitten with him.
"Table 34" airs on Tuesday, Feb. 5 at 9pm on FOX.