'Nikita': 12 things to expect from 'All the Way'
Don't be fooled by this lighthearted promo. Big things go down on the Thursday, Dec. 9 episode of "Nikita," and we highly recommend that you don't wait to watch it or else you might get spoiled about what happens.
In "All the Way," Alex ( Lyndsy Fonseca) gets yet another chance at a mission. For a recruit, she sure does get into the field a lot. She's posing as a photographer and the assistant to a wedding planner, but really she's supposed to get to the leader of a crime syndicate. As usual, Nikita ( Maggie Q) helps her from the outside, but the mission is compromised in a surprising way, causing some desperate measures to be taken.
We don't want to spoil too much of what will happen, but certain information (and photos) have been released that we feel comfortable teasing a few things now that we've watched our advance screener. For those who'd prefer their viewing experience to remain unsullied, read no further.
What to expect from "All the Way":
- Michael gives his opinion on women's fashion.
- Flashbacks of Alex and Nikita pre-Division mole operation.
- Hmm, that wedding planner looks an awful like Robin Givens.
- Birkhoff finally earns his keep.
- Thom is back, looking dapper in a suit and gives Alex a pep talk.
- Jaden comes on to Thom (again). He rebuffs her (again).
- Alex gets violent on her mission.
- Nikita gets inside Division.
- Amanda is her warm and charming self.
- Nikita makes a reference to BP.
- The recruits get a really hard workout.
- You might feel like crying.