'Psych' Season 7 premiere: Satchel Gizmo, Soupcan Flynn and 5 more things to look forward to
- Crazy old-guy-lover Chelsea (Arden Myrin) is back, trolling the hospital for dates. Remember, she's taken a special shine to Shawn's dad. So that's a lot of fun for us (and Shawn). Not so much for Henry.
- Is Henry going to make it? Not if coroner Woody has anything to say about it. He keeps popping up with body bags.
- The pseudonyms of the week are Shenaise (no last name) and Gurn Blanston, blow dart entrepreneurs from Seattle. Awesome.
- "Satchel Gizmo" and "Soupcan Flynn" use what is maybe the worst disguise ever to sneak into a rifle range.
- Turns out Shawn thinks the "American Idol" judges should've used the save on Scott MacIntyre -- "He sang like a sightless angel." Heh.
- Gus' Blueberry incurs some damage due to Shawn -- well, more damage than it usually incurs. We hope it's OK. Luckily, Gus has a loaner, which he promptly names "the Cranberry."
"Psych" returns Wednesday, Feb. 27 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on USA.