'The Bachelor' premiere: The Top 10 ladies to watch for
The Top 10 Ladies from the "Bachelor" premiere:
- Lindzi and the horse she rides in on. She claims to have been dumped via a text that read, "Baby, welcome to Dumpsville ... population YOU." We aren't sure we buy that, but the horse stunt is pretty awesome.
- Lyndsie no. 2 is the English doppelganger of Melissa from Brad's season.
- Jenna is a real-life Carrie Bradshaw, only crazypants. And that is saying something, if you watched "Sex and the City."
- Samantha the pageant girl wears her Miss Pacific Palisades sash the first night. It's just as dumb as it sounds. It would've been dumb even if she was a former Miss Universe.
- Anna lays the bedroom eyes on Ben ... and then just walks right on by. Bold move, my friend. Bold move.
- Monica is a troublemaker who becomes really attached to another girl, Blakeley.
- Courtney the model thinks she's better than everybody else. Shocking, we know - though we do agree with her assessment that she can hang back and let the crazies shoot themselves in the foot.
- Emily the Ph.D girl is studying epidemiology (the spreading of diseases), so she sanitizes Ben before she kisses him. She later raps.
- Amber no. 1 is from Nebraska and can shoot skeet, which frankly, you do not see enough of on "The Bachelor."
- Amber no. 2 plays up the fact that her last name is "Bacon." It's kinda gross.
You getting excited for the premiere, "Bachelor" fans?!