'The Biggest Loser': Meet the Season 12 cast
At the start of the season, which premieres Tuesday, Sept. 20, the 15 contestants will split into three groups based on their ages -- under 30, between 30 and 49 and 50 and older. They'll then quickly have to make one big decision: which trainer to choose. "Biggest Loser" veteran Bob Harper is returning, but he's joined by two newcomers to the show, fitness expert Dolvett Quince and former professional tennis player Anna Kournikova.
The contestants include a former NFL player, Antone Davis, who has seen his weight rise to 447 pounds since he retired in 1997; Bonnie Griffin, a 63-year-old grandmother who lost her home in Hurricane Katrina; and Patrick Ferrari, who wants to lose weight so he can pass the physical requirements to be a police officer.
Here's the full roster of contestants; you can also see them in the gallery below, wearing shirts with their age at the start of filming on the front.
- Rebecca "Becky" Comet (Math teacher), 50, Benton, Arkansas
- Mike Danley (High school teacher/football coach), 61, Spencerville, Indiana
- Antone Davis (Restaurant manager and former NFL player), 44, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Patrick Ferrari (Mental health adult foster care worker), 25, Albany, Oregon
- John Forger (Realty company owner), 65, Canton, Massachusetts
- Bonnie Griffin (Retired payroll supervisor), 63, Picayune, Mississippi
- Vencent "Vinny" Hickerson (Songwriter/entertainer), 27, Nashville, Tennessee
- Jessica Limpert (Travel nurse), 26, San Francisco, California
- Debbie Lounds (Senior administrative assistant), 60, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Ramon Medeiros (Tattoo artist), 27, Florence, Colorado
- Joe Mitchell (Home health therapist), 46, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Courtney Rainville (Internet marketing specialist), 24, Scottsdale, Arizona
- John Rhode (Special education teacher/football coach), 40, Mesa, Arizona
- Jennifer Rumple (Television producer), 39, Alameda, California
- Sunny Sinclair (Fifth grade teacher), 41, Frisco, Texas
"The Biggest Loser" premieres at 8 p.m. ET Tuesday, Sept. 20 on NBC.