What caused the power outage at the Super Bowl? J.J. Abrams, Bane and more theories
But here are some of our favorite theories and quips from Twitter, which is always the place to be during something like a Super Bowl black out.
- "I've kicked the Playstation cord out of the wall before, too. Well played Jim Harbaugh" -- Kyle Clark
- "The Stadium just went into a #blackout. Clearly the dementors showed up a little late to watch Beyonce". -- Lord Voldemort
- "Switching to Downton Abbey where they still have electricity" -- Ben Garvey
- "Finally, America cares about the infrastructure in NOLA."-- David Corn
- "NBC and JJ Abrams just 'Revolution' photobombed the Superbowl.#blackout" -- Julie Plec
- "This game ended like The Sopranos" -- Will Stegemann
- "Over 100 NFL players without power in New Orleans right now. Please help. Every donation counts. #SuperBowl" -- Onion Sports
- "So what did all of you see during your FlashForward?" -- Michael Schneider
- "HOLY S*** YOU GUYS HERE COMES BANE. -- Will Leitch
Here's what caused the Super Bowl power outage twitter.com/jonweisman/sta...-- Jon Weisman (@jonweisman) February 4, 2013
Got any favorites to share? Leave 'em in the comments.