'White Collar' 'No Good Deed': Peter and Neal's friendship is put to the test
- "I didn't like you because you were an FBI agent. I liked you because you were smart. And marginally easy on the eyes." -- Rebecca, in the understatement of the year re: Matt Bomer.
- Rebecca is also highly interested in what Neal and Mozzie are up to with the Mosconi codex. Is there more than meets the eye regarding this brainy art expert?
- "30 Rock" fans will be excited, as Tracy Jordan's entourage member Dot Com is guest-starring in this episode.
- One of the Welsh gold coins sets a series of dominoes in motion that leads to a big bust for the FBI -- with Agent Burke being a bit duplicitous in trying to figure out what Neal has been up to.
- Peter also has to wrestle with a huge moral dilemma and we aren't sure how this is going to affect Neal and Peter's friendship. But we're worried.
- Finally, speaking of friendships, there's more revealed of Mozzie's friendship with Elizabeth, which is just as adorable as ever.
"No Good Deed" airs Thursday and then "White Collar" returns Thursday, Jan. 9 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on USA.